About ID Access
ID Access is the information source for distribution managers and distributor sales professionals. ID Access publishes two magazines targeted at each audience segment. ID Access has the only publications reaching the national foodservice distribution industry readers nationwide.
- Mission Statement: To raise the level of professionalism in the distributor sales community.
- Our Goal: To provide sales education and training tips in a lively, readable manner to help all distributor sales professionals become customer-focused consultative sellers.
- ID defines distributor sales professionals as all people in a distributor company who have an impact on products from the warehouse to the menu.
- Sales professionals include distributor sales reps (DSRs), inside sales reps (ISRs), customer sales reps (CSRs), sales managers/directors, marketers, specialists, executive distributor chefs and sales agents (brokers).
- 100% sales - targeted editorial.
Frequency: Updated Daily
- Mission Statement: To be the primary information source for foodservice distribution.
- ID Report is delivered weekly via email to distribution sales representatives, managers and executives. It is an E-magazine that contains 100% targeted foodservice distribution editorial with news analysis and management topics ranging from food safety to technology to supply chain issues.
- ID Report's target audience is involved in specifying, recommending, buying, marketing, selling, approving or authorizing all foodservice products carried by their distributorship.
Format: HTML e-mail