About ID Access
ID Access is the information source for distribution managers and distributor sales professionals. ID Access has the only publications reaching the national foodservice distribution industry readers nationwide.
- Mission Statement: To raise the level of professionalism in the distributor sales community.
- Our Goal: To provide sales education and training tips in a lively, readable manner to help all distributor sales professionals become customer-focused consultative sellers.
- ID defines distributor sales professionals as all people in a distributor company who have an impact on products from the warehouse to the menu.
- Sales professionals include distributor sales reps (DSRs), inside sales reps (ISRs), customer sales reps (CSRs), sales managers/directors, marketers, specialists, executive distributor chefs and sales agents (brokers).
- 100% sales - targeted editorial.
Frequency: Updated Daily
- Mission Statement: To be the primary information source for foodservice distribution.
- ID Report is delivered weekly via email to distribution sales representatives, managers and executives. It is an E-magazine that contains 100% targeted foodservice distribution editorial with news analysis and management topics ranging from food safety to technology to supply chain issues.
- ID Report's target audience is involved in specifying, recommending, buying, marketing, selling, approving or authorizing all foodservice products carried by their distributorship.
Format: HTML e-mail